Friday 15 July 2011

STREETSTYLING
This outfit is so hip; First let me point out that the shoes are to die for. I have never seen this nude boot model with the black tip and laces..AMAZING. And these long fringed pink shorts with a studded mini sleeveless jean jacket on top of a simple gray T-shirt (Catching my breath) just WICKED! This is what I call creative fashion thinking... This looks different from anything else I've seen because no one has thought of putting an outfit together like that..BRAVO!!
While I was at the Jazz Festival in Montreal, I spotted this gorgeous summer hat. And as I was standing right behind the phenomenon I snapped a shot with the stage as a background... I don't know, but I just LOVE this picture (and this HAT).
I kind of like this outfit for a guy because it's yet to be simple with 2 different grey tones in a Vneck and bermuda but paired with the right shoes and accessories, it makes a casual and trendy outfit.
This guy was smart by adding brown finishing touches with the Ray-Bans, the cool Moccasins, the Belt and the watch.
 This is a cool look: It would be too Black&White if the Gold belt wasn't there with the red hair. Yes, I'm liking this Gold Belt thing going on that has also been seen at the Fall/Winter Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Show (Coming up in the Paris Haute Couture FAVOURITES series).
 This is such a great HIT! This printed Tunic with white,green and red accents looks FANTABULOUS!!! My only suggestions would be that I probably wouldn't have chosen to wear those shoes with this tunic. A white pair of sandals or heels would have done the trick.
If your wearing a massive statement necklace and you don't know what to wear with it, coordinate your clothes to the colors of your Necklace and you can work it out from there!













No comments:

Post a Comment